I LOVE Ranch! Dressing AND Dry packets!
As Emeril would say "put it on a car bumper & it will taste good"
Well here are a few reasons I ALWAYS keep ranch dressing in my fridge & season packets in the cupboard!
* Marinade or dry rub
Chicken, beef, ribs & pork!!! Marinade in dressing or dry rub overnight before roasting or grilling. Try marinating CHICKEN WINGS with the bottled Ranch dressing!!!
* Mix dry packet with softened butter & use on your corn on the cob!
* Mix dry packet with sour cream & top your baked Potatoes
* Mix some dry in your Mashed potatoes. Add to instant potatoes to make them taste GREAT!
* Sprinkle Dry packet on sliced veggies & put on the grill!
* Slice Mixed Veggies in a foil packet & shake in some dry ranch. Cook in the fire or grill.
* Mix into Hamburger for REALLY good burgers. OR add to meatballs & make a sour cream gravy as appetizers.
* Make a white sauce & add either dry or bottled ranch... pour over egg noodles with some cooked chicken strips.
* Sprinkle dry mix into bread crumbs or panko breading & use for a breading for chicken, fish or deep fried veggies.